My name is Jeff. I’m here to rant and hopefully help you become a better web programmer as I explore web app development.
I am coding
I am documenting
I’ve been fond of typing tons of text since the good ol’ days of Xanga (that’s before the days of Facebook, kids). There is generally too much on my mind at any given time, but blogging helps ease the overflow.
RebootJeff.com will cover my thoughts, discoveries, and reactions. This blog will focus on extra-cool engineering/programming nuggets I pick up, industry observations/tips, and other info I can’t help but share.
I am thinking of things other than code
- Favorite Color: not green actually
- Favorite Comic Book: Saga
- Theme Song: “Reboot the Mission” by The Wallflowers
- Inner Conflict: I like cars and the environment :’(
- Expertise: comman grammer/spelling mistake’s
- Desired Superpower: Ability to shoot telepathic/telekinetic beams that force victims to sing, dance, and perform whatever catchy song they’ve been listening to lately.